Worth House (Hotel) - Worth
Accommodation > Hotels & B&Bs - Countryside
01749 674 463
Located in the beautiful Somerset countryside, close to the medieval city of Wells, Worth House dates back 400 years. Ideally located for exploring Somerset and visiting the local attractions including Wookey Hole Caves, Glastonbury and Cheddar Gorge. Relax in the former farmhouse with parts dating to the 16th Century. Views of the Mendip hills and farmland from all rooms; the house offers a perfect setting to escape from the stress of modern living. The Pheasant pub is less than a 10 minute walk and there are many country pubs within a few miles. Whether you want to explore the history of the local area, relax in the countryside or be more energetic climbing or caving, there is something for everyone. Guests can relax in the comfortable living room with views of the garden.
We offer -
- Private parking
- Two gardens for guests to enjoy (if we're lucky with the weather we can breakfast al fresco!)
- Cyclists welcome - we have a shed to store bicycles
- All rooms have flat screen TV with Freeview, hospitality tray, hairdryers
- All bed linen and towels 100% cotton
- Honesty bar which includes locally produced wines and ciders (if you would like to visit any vineyards, please ask and we can arrange that)
- Cot available
- Guest lounge with books and lots of games!
- We have a piano which guests are welcome to play
- Pets accepted at the owner's discretion
- Open all year
If you have any special requests during your stay, please let Sarah or Nick know. Whether it be a special bouquet of flowers for your loved one, or a chilled bottle of cava, we will try and accommodate your requests, within reason!
We have an honesty bar located in the guest living room which you will find stocked with local wine and cider from Tor Cider. Please help yourself and leave us a note in the book.
Lat/Long : 51.204934, -2.705566